About Aston Composite Decking Boards
The benefits of composite decking boards from our Aston Range:
- Very competitively priced when compared to the same specification of deck board
- Natural looking on both sides so can be used either side up
- Low maintenance so never needs staining or painting just a clean
- Water resistant
- Stain resistant
- Slip resistant especially when compared to timber decking
- Mould & Algae resistant
- Durable and long lasting
- Easy installation using the concealed clip fixings and composite trims
- 10 year warranty against cracking or splintering
What are composite deck boards made from:
- 60% Recycled Plastics, 30% Wood Fibres and 10% Chemical bonding and colouring agents
- 100% recycled making them environmentally friendly and helping save forest resources
Dimensions for our Aston composite decking boards:
- 146mm x 25mm x 3660mm (12ft)
How many deck boards do I need?
We would advise 2 boards per square meter for a standard deck but please contact us if you need help calculating the number of deck boards you require.
It is important to ensure you order sufficient product to complete your project. If you find that you later require additional material, you may be supplied from a different batch and this can result in a slight difference in the shade of the boards.
We recommend that you order 5% more than required to account for waste.
While the price of the Aston Composite Decking Board may seem budget, they certainly aren’t budget deck boards. They are high quality and carry a deep emboss appearance. The boards are reversible so can be installed with the high quality emboss woodgrain finish on show or reversed to reveal a more traditional grooved look. They can be cut to size using standard wood working tools and fixed in place with concealed fixing clips leaving no screw holes in the deck boards.
Explore the Aston Composite Decking Boards accessory products:
- Composite edge trims – choose the same colour as your board or pick a contrasting colour for a point of difference
- Bullnose step boards
- Square edged boards for finishing the edge of the deck
- Starter clips
- Balustrade kits
- Fencing range
It is always advisable to check on your local planning portal when designing your deck to see if planning permission or building regulations are required.
Being made from recycled wood composite decking reacts like wood. It can be cut with standard woodworking tools. Like wood it also goes through expansion and contraction in accordance to the ambient temperatures. Following the advised installation instructions will help prevent any issues.
These boards will undergo a weathering process before stabilising. This process will see the boards lighten by roughly 10% and is perfectly normal.
While every effort is made to present the colours on our website, discrepancies can occur especially when considering difference between resolutions and devices so please bear this in mind when ordering. You are more than welcome to visit our showroom in Derby to look at the wide range on offer in person.
Trading Terms and Conditions:
We do not offer refunds or exchanges once your order has been placed, especially for products that have been cut down and made to measure items.
The exception to this rule would be if we established that a product had developed a manufacturer’s fault as this would fall under the warranty cover.
For further information please refer to our terms and conditions.
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU ORDER 5% MORE BOARDS THAN REQUIRED TO ACCOUNT FOR WASTE.
USUAL DELIVERY LEAD TIMES IS BETWEEN 1 AND 2 WEEKS BUT THIS CAN VARY DURING HIGH DEMAND.