The Aston Composite Deck kit includes the following:
Composite decking joists 2900mm x 40mm x 30mm
Composite deck boards in your chosen colour 3.6 metres long
Edge trims top finish the edge of your deck
Concealed fixing clips
Sizes given as a guide of what area the kit will cover. All materials can be cut down with standard woodwork tools to enable you to shorten the kit if required.
These kits come with plastic decking joists instead of timber. The joists are 50mm x 30 mm so thinner than standard decking joists. They are designed to sit flat on top of existing paving and so are ideal when want to stay below a door threshold or have a minimal step up. They are not designed to carry weight raised above the ground.
Benefits of a Dalton and Son Deck Kit
- Everything delivered at once, so no need to wait around for multiple deliveries.
- You need no specialist tools to complete the Installation. Simply a tape measure, Electric screwdriver or impact driver and a saw for cutting the edge trims.
- Easy installation process give quick results.
- A choice of sizes and colour options available.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructs.
- As well as the great sense of achievement you will get when you complete your deck. you will also have save saving on expensive labour costs.
Additional Information about the Aston composite deck kit.
Kit contains the materials, so may require cutting to size.
It is always advisable to check on your local planning portal when designing your deck to see if planning permission or building regulations are required.
Being made from recycled wood composite decking reacts like wood. It can be cut with standard woodworking tools. Like wood it also goes through expansion and contraction in accordance to the ambient temperatures. Following the advised installation instructions will help prevent any issues.
These boards will undergo a weathering process before stabilising. This process will see the boards lighten by roughly 10% and is perfectly normal.
While every effort is made to present the colours on our website, discrepancies can occur especially when considering difference between monitors etc. Please bear this in mind when ordering. You are more than welcome to book an appointment and come and look at the wide range on offer.
Please ensure you order sufficient product to complete your project. If you find you require additional material later, you may be supplied from a different batch. Therefore, there could be a slight difference in width or shades.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on the following
- products that have been cut down
- made to measure items
- (unless it is established, they have developed a manufacturer’s fault).
USUAL DELIVERY LEAD TIMES IS BETWEEN 1 AND 2 WEEKS BUT THIS CAN VARY DURING HIGH DEMAND.
Please refer to our terms and conditions
Need help, please contact us
All with black plastic joist that sit beneath the deck.