About Beeley Glass Clamp Curved Back
What are they made from?
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel making them safe, strong and very suitable for outside environments.
What are they used for?
- Securing your 10mm thick glass panels to our Stainless Steel Posts.
How many do I need?
- If you’re ordering our Stainless Steel Posts (End, Mid or Corner) the correct number of curved clamps come with the posts and the fixing holes are pre-drilled into the posts before delivery. You should therefore not need to order additional curved back clamps when using our posts.
What if I’m using Composite Posts?
- You’ll need to order our flat back clamps and if you’re cutting the 2.4m posts in half to create a 1.2m high balustrade you’ll need:
- 2 clamps per end post
- 4 clamps per mid post
- 4 clamps per corner post
- Our Composite Post is versatile and can be used as all of the above posts because you drill the holes for the clamps yourself.
How do I secure my glass panel to a wall/flat surface instead of using an End Post?
- You’ll need to order our flat back clamps and you’ll need 2 clamps to fit down one side of the glass panel. The other side of the glass panel will be secured using clamps on your post.
What height will my balustrade be when using these clamps?
- If fitted using our Stainless Steel Posts the balustrade height is 1100mm to meet balustrade building regulations. This leaves a gap of 100mm between the glass panel and the floor.
- A 1100mm balustrade height can also be created using our Composite Posts via manually drilling the holes at the required level for the flat back clamps.
Dimensions for our Beeley Glass Clamp Curved Back:
- 61.5mm in length and the glass sits 40mm inside the clamp creating a gap of 21.5mm between the glass and the post.
Glass Balustrade Post Options:
- Stainless Steel End Post (Includes two curved glass clamps and pre-drilled holes).
- Stainless Steel Mid Post (Includes four curved glass clamps and pre-drilled holes).
- Stainless Steel Corner Post (Includes four curved glass clamps and pre-drilled holes).
- Composite Posts (Add: Composite Post Caps & Composite Steel Post Mounts)
Stainless Steel Glass Clamp Options:
- Flat Back Clamp (Required if securing to a flat surface e.g. a wall or a composite post).
- Curved Back Clamp (These come with our stainless steel posts so no requirement to order individually).
It is your responsibility to check on your local planning portal when designing your balustrade to see if planning permission is required and you must ensure that all building regulations are adhered to when installing this product.
Our 304 grade stainless steel posts and glass clamps will not be suitable if you live within 10 miles of the sea (sea spray zone) and therefore the warranty does not cover damage as a result of sea spray. In this scenario, you will require 316 grade stainless steel as this steel is more resistant to salt. Please contact us for details and prices on the 316 grade steel posts and clamps as we do not have these on the website.
Please install this product by following the installation instructions provided in order to maintain your warranty. The warranty only covers replacement parts following an inspection to confirm any reported defect.
While every effort is made to present the products on our website, discrepancies can occur especially when considering the difference between resolutions and devices so please bear this in mind when ordering.
Trading Terms and Conditions:
We do not offer refunds or exchanges once your order has been placed, especially for products that have been cut down and made to measure items.
The exception to this rule would be if we established that a product had developed a manufacturer’s fault as this would fall under the warranty cover.
For further information please refer to our terms and conditions.