About Beeley Glass Clamp Flat Back
What are they made from?
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel making them safe, strong and very suitable for outside environments.
What are they used for?
- Securing your 10mm thick glass panels to a wall or flat surface E.G. Composite Posts.
How many do I need for Composite Posts?
- If you’re cutting the 2.4m posts in half to create a 1.2m high balustrade you’ll need:
- 2 clamps per end post
- 4 clamps per mid post
- 4 clamps per corner post
- Our Composite Post is versatile and can be used as all of the above posts because you drill the holes for the clamps yourself.
How many do I need to secure my glass panel to a wall/flat surface?
- You’ll need 2 clamps to fit down one side of the glass panel. The other side of the glass panel will be secured using clamps on your post.
What if I’m using your Stainless Steel Posts?
- Our flat back clamps are not suitable for our Stainless Steel Posts.
- When ordering our Stainless Steel Posts (End, Mid or Corner) the correct number of curved back clamps come with the posts and the fixing holes are pre-drilled into the posts before delivery. You should therefore not need to order any additional clamps when using our stainless steel posts.
What height will my balustrade be when using these clamps?
- If fitted using our Stainless Steel Posts the balustrade height is 1100mm to meet balustrade building regulations. This leaves a gap of 100mm between the glass panel and the floor.
- A 1100mm balustrade height can also be created using our Composite Posts via manually drilling the holes at the required level for the flat back clamps.
Glass Balustrade Post Options:
- Stainless Steel End Post (Includes two curved glass clamps and pre-drilled holes).
- Stainless Steel Mid Post (Includes four curved glass clamps and pre-drilled holes).
- Stainless Steel Corner Post (Includes four curved glass clamps and pre-drilled holes).
- Composite Posts (Add: Composite Post Caps & Composite Steel Post Mounts)
Stainless Steel Glass Clamp Options:
- Flat Back Clamp (Required if securing to a flat surface e.g. a wall or a composite post).
- Curved Back Clamp (These come with our stainless steel posts so no requirement to order individually).
It is your responsibility to check on your local planning portal when designing your balustrade to see if planning permission is required and you must ensure that all building regulations are adhered to when installing this product.
Our 304 grade stainless steel posts and glass clamps will not be suitable if you live within 10 miles of the sea (sea spray zone) and therefore the warranty does not cover damage as a result of sea spray. In this scenario, you will require 316 grade stainless steel as this steel is more resistant to salt. Please contact us for details and prices on the 316 grade steel posts and clamps as we do not have these on the website.
Please install this product by following the installation instructions provided in order to maintain your warranty. The warranty only covers replacement parts following an inspection to confirm any reported defect.
While every effort is made to present the products on our website, discrepancies can occur especially when considering the difference between resolutions and devices so please bear this in mind when ordering.
Trading Terms and Conditions:
We do not offer refunds or exchanges once your order has been placed, especially for products that have been cut down and made to measure items.
The exception to this rule would be if we established that a product had developed a manufacturer’s fault as this would fall under the warranty cover.
For further information please refer to our terms and conditions.