Composite fence panel combines strength, durability and style in an innovative yet easy to install system.
A lovely dark grey/brown tone that blends with the majority of colours
Composite Fence Panel Kit Contains:
- 12 x composite fence panel planks
- 1 x Long fence post (1900mm or 2700mm available, please select size in options)
- 2 x Post infill sections to conceal unused channels
- 1 x Plastic post cap
- 2 x L-link post brackets with screws
- 2 x Horizontal top/bottom Fence Rails
- 4 x Infill packer pieces with screws
Please note that you will need an additional fence post kit to finish the end of fence run.
This kit contains multiple component. Please visit the individual product for further details
- Assembled Fence Kit height – Up to 2700mm
- Distance between posts (centre to centre) – 1838mm
- Inside to inside distance between posts – 1770mm
- Outside to outside distance between post – 1906mm
- Expansion allowance for boards – 6mm minimum
- Material – WPC planks with Aluminium Posts
- Colour – Choice of plank colour with graphite grey posts and trims
- Kit Weight – 21.2kg
- Strong and durable materials
- Planks made from 95% Recycled material
- Stylish and customisable design
- 20-year warranty
- UV resistant
- Does not rot, splinter, warp or promote fungal growth
- FSC certificated
- Low maintenance (no painting or staining required)
- Easy and quick to install
Composite fence panel benefits
Unlike wooden fencing, composite fencing won’t deteriorate or need regular maintenance. It won’t rot or splinter.
It’s fade resistant due to its strong UV resistance, meaning no painting, staining and very little maintenance throughout its life expectancy, which will far exceed its industry leading 20 year manufacturer warranty.
Fencing system uses powder coated aluminium posts that won’t twist or warp like timber posts, making the system far stronger and able to withstand all elements better than traditional fencing. The structured WPC fencing planks are likewise extremely strong, being a composite material they don’t absorb water and won’t warp, neither will they provide conditions that promote fungal & mould growth which timber fencing does.
IT’S EASY TO INSTALL
Well-designed system with minimal components to ensure an easy and fast installation. Once your fence posts are set, the rails and planks slot easily into place which makes it simple to install for both DIY enthusiasts & experienced trade professionals.
Unlike most other composite fencing systems you are not restricted to straight or right-angled fence lines.
Unique angled post trims are available which allow you to position your fence at either 135° or 157° enabling you to follow the boundary of your property. The fencing planks can also be layered with a horizontal gap in between to afford a view of your surroundings without spoiling your privacy.
IT’S ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
The composite fence planks are made from 95% recycled materials. (a combination of recycled wood fibres and plastic).
All posts and rails are made of aluminium.