Hilton Garden Office Pod
- SIPS panels cut to size (the panels are only 600mm wide for ease of handling)
- Splines and C24 timbers
- 1800mm UPVC double glazed French door with side panel, graphite grey outside and white inside.
- Double glazed window to the side elevation.
- EPDM rubber roof membrane and trims.
- Battens and breathable membrane.
- Western red cedar cladding for the front elevation.
- Choice of Graphite Grey or Sierra Brown CanExcel cladding panels for the remaining walls.
- Fixing kit and full instructions and timber cutting list.
Hilton Garden Office Pod Specification
SIPS construction with 98mm wall and floor, manufactured to ISO 9001 Standard.
As you loose most heat through the roof we have upgraded the roof panels to 122mm, manufactured to ISO 9001 Standard.
UPVC 40MM double glazed windows and doors. (Colour: anthracite on the outside and white on the inside.)
Western red cedar cladding
CanExelTM. cladding – constructed from a light-weight, high density wood composite that offers the deeply textured look of real cedar.
You will receive clear instructions on how to construct the kit with numbered panels.
Our panels are smaller to make lighter work of installation.
All fixings and adhesives are supplied to complete the kit
Wood cutting list supplied, cladding will need to be cut to size during construction to ensure a good finish.
External measurements include overhangs.
The product lead-time can be up to 8 weeks during busy periods but every effort will be made to reduce this.
The product is shipped direct from the manufacture but we will notify you with the delivery date and will always be here to support you.
Decking and lighting for illustration only and not included.
If you want further information:
Here’s more about Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs), see our SIPs page
Do I need planning permission? Click here
For further reading on planning permission View ‘Permitted development for householders – Technical guidance’ on Gov.uk