The Radbourne Garden Office Pod Specification
2.4m Width (Front to back) x 2.4m Length (Across the front) Maximum height – 2.5m
Opening at the front to accommodate a 1810mm (W) x 2040mm (H) door of your choice and canopy to the font elevation
- Flat pack, self-assembly kit. 97mm SIP panels to the walls and floor and 122mm SIP panel for the roof.
- EPDM rubber roofing kit with a life expectancy of up to 50 years.
- Pre wrapped in breathable membrane and battened.
- Panels, splines and timbers, cut and ready to construct.
- Opening cuts are timber lined, ready to install your doors and windows.
- All fixings are supplied to complete the kit.
- The SIPs kit is supplied with clear installation instructions.
Estimated self-build time – 1-2 days* for 2 people.
*This is dependent on skill level, weather conditions and chosen building size. The choice of foundations may also impact this timeframe estimation because they need to be in place before construction.
Purchase a door from our range to fit your Radbourne Garden Office Pod
10 Years Manufacturers Guarantee if fitted adequately with waterproof cladding.
The building will need a sound, level foundation to sit on. We recommend either a level concrete slab, the same footprint as the studio, 50mm below and 50mm above ground, or flat headed ground screws.
Do you want maintenance free? To finish your Radbourne Office Pod why not clad it with one of our composite cladding options, available in a choice of colours and texture. Composite cladding requires very minimal maintenance with no requirement for treatment or painting, leaving your building looking beautiful for years. /products/composite-cladding/
Our kits are for stand-alone garden rooms that fall under permitted development. They are not suitable for home extensions, houses or living dwellings.
Do I need planning permission? Click here
For further reading on planning permission View ‘Permitted development for householders – Technical guidance’ on Gov.uk
Here’s more about Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs), see our SIPs page