Double Glazed UPVC Door 3000mm
Made to fit the Radbourne range of garden rooms with 3m opening
Energy Efficiency (Approved Document L Compliant)
The doors have a coating on each pane that reflects the heat back into the room.
- Exceptionally strong Ingenious 5-point security lock with hook bolts and shoot bolts, compliant with PAS 23, PAS 24 standards
- A superb 11 pin security cylinder
- Internally beaded glass can only be removed from the inside.
- Toughened Pilkington glass inside and outside. Approved to Kitemark: BS 12150
- 28mm thick double glazed panel filled with argon gas
- U-value – 1.22
- Superb Stormguard™ aluminium low threshold doors creating a smooth transition
Fixing Kit included
- Assortment of spacers
- Countersunk screws
- Your chosen colour on the outside and white on the inside
- Master door left (if you need the master door to be on the right please contact us to place the order)
- Chrome handle fitted to master door
- 150mm external cill
- 2 trickle vents to improve air quality without the need to open the door
Additional information about the Double Glazed UPVC Door 3000mm
Leadtime 5 – 7 weeks
Product is sourced by Dalton and Sons but delivered direct from manufacturer.
It is always advisable to check on your local planning portal when designing your garden room to see if planning permission or building regulations are required.
Please ensure you order sufficient product to complete your project. If you find you require additional material later, you may be supplied from a different batch. Therefore, there could be a slight difference in width or shades.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on the following
- products that have been cut down
- made to measure items This door is made to measure.
- (unless it is established, they have developed a manufacturer’s